We welcome your application to enrol your child/ren at our school. We pride ourselves on our loving and dedicated Christian care, within an exciting and motivating educational environment.
HOW TO ENROL
Parents wishing to enrol students in Kindergarten - Year 6 are asked to complete an enrolment form during the fixed annual enrolment period which occurs in May each year.
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents. Citizenship documentation (if applicable).
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application and organise an enrolment interview with the Principal. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2021||Term Begins for Students||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Friday, 29 January||Thursday, 1 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 20 April||Friday, 25 June|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 13 July||Friday, 17 September|
|Term 4||Wednesday, 6 October||Wednesday, 15 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
The School Fees at St Gregory’s Primary School currently are:
|School Tuition Fee||$330 per family per term|
|School Resource Levy||$374 per family per term|
|Student Resource Levy||$ 60 per student per term|
|Chromebook Levy||$ 22 per student per term (Years 4-6 only)|
|School Year Book||$ 25 per family per year|